Frugal Cooking: Glenn Smith’s Recession Curry & Tasty Flatiron Steak, Plus Links to Additional Frugal Cooking Videos
Posted By Vicki McClure Davidson on October 28, 2009
From Glenn Smith’s new YouTube cheap cooking video series, he makes two easy, frugal main dishes: Recession Curry and Tasty Flatiron Steak.
I’ve watched a number of non-professional frugal cooking videos, and most are lacking in appeal or quality.
I like Smith’s comfortable, upbeat style in the kitchen and the production values of his videos are not too shabby. Smith is new to this, but these early efforts are informative and promising.
Keep it up, Glenn! Commendable efforts to show people who are strapped for cash how to save money and time in the kitchen during this economic recession.
Cheap Cooking: Recession Curry
Cheap Cooking: Tasty Flatiron Steak
Other cooking videos on Frugal Café’s main website include:
Video cooking demos in the “Success with Fish” article include:
- Jamie Oliver, “Oliver’s Twist,” 101 Fish & Chips At Home
- Grilling Fish: Canadian House & Home Magazine Food Editor Claire Tansey: Tips and Recipes for Grilling Whole Fish, Fillets, and Steaks
- Cuca Brazuca: How to Make Muqueca, Brazilian Fish Stew
- Gordon Ramsay: Crispy Salmon with New Potatoes
- Cape Cod Times: How to Make a Championship Clam Chowder
- BBQ Pit Boys: BBQ Shrimp with Crab Meat Stuffing
- RV Cooking Show: Morro Bay, CA & Easy, Elegant Rockfish